Day Outing Packages
Each day-outing package is can be customized as per the client needs. Quincetravels organize day outing packages for corporate, old age people, schools and colleges depending on the requirement of the client like team building activity, cultural activity, leadership activity, adventure activity, magical shows, temple tours, and adventure sports.
For a one-day outing, you can always take your family or guests to different resorts or hotels. You can visit the Celebrity resort with your friends and family. Your one day package would include welcome drinks, several outdoor sports like basketball and cricket and a mouth-watering lunch buffet. The package includes a lot from swimming pool, gym to indoor/outdoor games, buffet
lunch, hi-tea and more. Resorts are perfect weekend getaways for families and one-day outing for corporates. They are ideal picnic spots and they can also be rented for a small birthday or anniversaries.
Pickup from the Destinations and proceed for Sight Seeing.
Per Person @999/-
- Snow World – India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snowfall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to
- Birla Mandir – 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
- Birla Planetarium – Developed with technological assistance from Japan with the cosmic presentation of international standards. The most attractive feature is the Sky Show.
- Birla Science Museum – showcases many sections, each dedicated to a specific field – Interactive Science Section, NRSA, Dinosaurium, etc.
- Lumbini Park – Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch – Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at Hussain Sagar lake not to be missed.
- NTR Gardens – Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, Machan Restaurant just a few attractions of NTR Gardens.
- Necklace Road – Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese. You can watch a video on Necklace Road that our very own team created for a brief understanding of the place. We have also covered a few shots about the Lumbini Park in the same video.