- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
2 Nights / 3 Days Itinerary for Goa
- Pick-up from Madgaon Railway Station, Transfer to Hotel, check-in hotel, after fresh-up and Breakfast proceed to Local sightseeing.
- Visit to Anjuna, Vagator, baga & Calangute Beach, Fort Aguada.
- Coming back to hotel.
- Evening dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 02 :
- After Breakfast Departure to Old Goa Church, Mangeshi, Balaji, Ganesha & Lakshmi Temples, Bapuji Balbhavan park,.
- After lunch (Packed meal) Dona Paula, Miramar Beach and Boat Cruise.
- Evening return to hotel Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 03: After Breakfast, check –out from Hotel and departure to Railway Station.
- Inclusion:2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner.
- Accommodation on Double / triple sharing basis ( 2+2 family one room ).
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary by 30seater Non-A/C Vehicle.
- Driver allowance, parking charges and taxes.
Any Rides in water, Drinking water and any other personal expenses like Phone calls, Laundry, Tea, coffee and Mineral water unless specified. Unless specified entrance fees and camera fees. Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
- All the members should follow the time given by the guide to visit all the site seeing places. If they fail to do so the places will not be covered.
- Hotel check-in time 2p.mand check-out time 10a.m ( International check-in and check-out time)
- We arrange food at one place as buffet system. No room service.
- Any damage to the hotel property made by the person/ member is solely responsible for the payment of that damage which will be applicable by the resort or hotel.
- As you come through the company for trip purpose individual site seeing or any other personal work of a member will not be allowed. You should follow the trip schedule of the company as a group and cooperate with each other.
- All sightseeing starts at 9:30a.m, if late arrival due to some reasons the places will not be covered.