- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Hyderabad city tour package:
2 Nights and 3 Days ( Hyderabad Package )
Rs 10,999 for a Couple.
Package Description: “Hyderabad” is the City that is known for its Rich Culture and Tradition. Hyderabad owning its own rich history from its inception of Qutub Shahi dynasty to the occupation of Mughal Empire and the ups and down under the Asaf Jahi dynasty, the city has become a house for both culture and linguistic of North and South India. Their culture can be seen through
visiting these iconic architectural structures in the city
- A/c Indica for 2 Days Sightseeing with 8 Hours / 80 Km per Day
- Accommodation for 2 Nights at 3 Star Hotel in Hyderabad
- Breakfast at Hyderabad Hotel
- All sightseeing and transfers as per Itinerary
- All Taxes Inclusive
- Pickup and drop from Hyderabad Railway Station / Bus Stand
- Driver allowances and parking charges
- Pickup from Hyderabad Railway Station / Hyderabad Bus Station and proceed to Hotel. After fresh up, proceed below to Hyderabad Sightseeing Places including
- Snow World – India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snowfall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to
- Birla Mandir – 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating
- Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
- Birla Planetarium – Developed with technological assistance from Japan with the cosmic presentation of international standards. The most attractive feature is the Sky Show.
- Birla Science Museum – showcases many sections, each dedicated to a
specific field – Interactive Science Section, NRSA, Dinosaurium, etc.
- Lumbini Park – Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch – Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at Hussain Sagar lake not to be missed.
- NTR Gardens – Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, Machan Restaurant just a few attractions of NTR Gardens.
- Necklace Road – Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese. You can watch a video on Necklace Road that our very own team created for a brief understanding of the place. We have also covered a few shots about the Lumbini Park in the same video.
Day 2: Full Day Ramoji Film City:
After Breakfast, proceed to visit the primary tourist place of Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City. A full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City.
- Ramoji Film City – One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. The captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of the filmmakers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular
choice of tourists.
- Meals other than specified in the cost include a section
- Entrance fees to monuments, sight-seeing, parks and Sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tel-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section Optional (at Extra Cost):
- Airport Pickup & Drop: (Rs.1500/-)
- Ramoji Film City Entry Ticket (Adult: Rs. 1200/- & Child (3-12yrs): Rs.1050/-)
- Snow World Entry Ticket (Adult: Rs. 400/- & Child (3-12yrs): Rs.250/-)